Mobile Deposit Guidelines and Tips
- To utilize Mobile Check Deposit, you must use BCT's Mobile App. Using your mobile device, click your mobile device's store below to download our secure and convenient BCT Mobile App for your device. Apple App Store is for iPhones, iPads, Apple Watch, and other Apple devices. Google Play Store is for all devices using the Android operating system.
- All Mobile Deposits must be endorsed on the back of the check as follows:
- FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY AT BCT
- The last 4 digits of your account number
- The Check image and endorsement must be legible and clear. Please take the picture in good light on a flat, dark surface.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your deposit has been completed.
- It is important to store the checks you have mobile deposited for 14 business days.
- We are not able to accept the following checks using Mobile Deposit:
- Third Party Check
- Savings Bond
- Stale-Dated Check is 6 months
- Travelers Check
- Foreign Check
- Check not Payable in US Currency
- Fraudulent Check or Unauthorized Check
- Joint Payable Checks unless the account depositing in to is in the name of all payees
- Check previously deposited using a mobile deposit
- US Treasury Check
- Check prohibited by BCT procedures for the Mobile Deposit service
- Check not eligible for deposit under the terms of the Agreement
- Mobile Deposit Cutoff Time: 5:00pm Eastern, if after will post the next business day
- Mobile Deposit Limits:
To view the full Online Banking Disclosure, click HERE.
If you have any questions, please contact BCT at 800-296-8431 and one of our Customer Care Center representatives will assist you.