Last Updated: August 5, 2020; 4:10 p.m.
Branch Lobbies Now Open
On July 6, 2020, our branch lobbies returned to regular business hours! The exception is our Hagerstown branch which will remain open by appointment only, 9am-4pm, but with regular Drive-Up Window hours. To see other branch lobby hours, visit LOCATIONS.
Additionally, we are now accepting loose coin transactions at our Charles Town, Harpers Ferry, Hedgesville, and Martinsburg branches. (Customers Only)
Although we are reopening lobbies, we continue to offer Appointments for your convenience. Contact your local branch to make an appointment. For branch phone numbers, visit LOCATIONS.
When lobbies open, for the safety of customers and BCT team members we must limit capacity to no more than five (5) customers at one time. Therefore, we highly recommend the continued use of our convenient Drive-Up Windows and Digital Banking services. Below are guidelines for visiting our lobbies:
- Lobby capacity is limited due to social distancing requirements.
- Safer and faster service is available though Drive-Up Window service.
- Please observe Social Distancing rules.
- For the safety and consideration of our employees and customers, facial coverings are required.
- For security, all customers will be asked to lower face coverings briefly to be recorded by security cameras.
- No public restrooms are available.
Again, for your convenience and safety, it may be better to use our Drive-Up Windows and Digital Banking services. Drive-Up Windows have remained open throughout the COVID-19 ordeal and are now open at their regular hours. You may also make an appointment to make visiting your branch more convenient for your schedule. For branch phone numbers, lobby and Drive-Up Window hours, visit LOCATIONS.
SBA COVID-19 BUSINESS ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
BCT is a Preferred Lender with the Small Business Administration (SBA)*. We are no longer accepting applications for the Payroll Protection Program (PPP). There are other SBA Disaster Loan Assistance programs that provide other assistance for businesses, including sole proprietorships, who have been financially harmed by the COVID-19 pandemic. Gather your financial records and business documents before starting the application process.
To Apply and Learn More about the SBA Disaster Assistance Loan programs for businesses harmed by the impact of COVID-19, visit www.sba.gov.
You may also contact our BCT Loan Help Team at: 304-728-2419 or 703-443-4485 -OR- email at LoanHelp@mybct.com
*BCT is approved to offer SBA loan products under SBA’s Preferred Lender Program.
RELIEF FOR INDIVIDUAL RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS (IRA)
Individual Retirement Account (IRA) Relief Program was passed by Congress and signed into law. One benefit included is the ability to early withdraw funds up to $100,000 without penalty. To read more about other IRA provisions in the relief law, read the following:
No-penalty IRA Withdrawal and Other Relief (PDF)
REMINDER: Be Alert To Scammers and Fraudsters
Scam artists and fraudsters continue to use the COVID-19 pandemic (coronavirus) as a tactic to commit fraud. In our ongoing attempt to keep you safe, we wanted to bring your attention to a potential scam you might encounter. Fraudsters are reaching out to individuals and businesses claiming to be FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Company) employees, then trying to obtain personal and business information during the phone calls. The FDIC will rarely contact someone directly, so please don’t share your information. In addition, be cautious about clicking on email links or opening attachments referencing COVID-19, unless you are sure they are from a trusted source.
ARCHIVE: Alice Frazier Communications to Customers
2020-05-27: PPP Update On Documentation from Alice, President & CEO
2020-05-12: PPP Loan Forgiveness Information from Alice, President & CEO
2020-03-18: COVID-19 Update from Alice: Temporary Changes to Branch Services and Flexible Options
2020-03-12: First COVID-19 message to customers from Alice Frazier, President & CEO
- Online Banking - Personal (Contact Customer Care team for help enrolling: 1-800-296-8431)
- Cash Management - Business (Contact Cash Management team for help enrolling: 304-728-2409)
- BCT Mobile App with Mobile Deposit - Download from Apple Store or Google Play Store (Contact Customer Care team for help enrolling: 1-800-296-8431)
- BCT BillPay
- AllPoint® ATM network, 55,000 service-charge waived ATMs nationwide (no deposits)
- ATMs at Sheetz Convenience and Gas stores, service-charge waived (no deposits)
IMPORTANT CONTACT NUMBERS
- BCT Loan Help Team: 304-728-2419 or 703-443-4485 (Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm); or email at LoanHelp@mybct.com
- Customer Care Center: 1-800-296-8431 (Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm; Sat 8:30am-Noon)
- Cash Management Services: 304-728-2409; or email at CMSupport@mybct.com
- Commercial Lending: 304-728-2432
- Personal Lending: 304-728-2427; or email at RetailLending@mybct.com
- BCT Residential Lending: 304-728-2441
- BCT Wealth Advisors: 304-728-2416
- Lost/Stolen BCT ATM or VISA® Debit Card:
- Normal business hours: 1-800-296-8431
- After hours & Weekends: 1-888-297-3416
- Lost/Stolen BCT VISA® Credit Card:
- Domestic: 1-800-883-0131
- International: 1-813-868-2891
COMMERCIAL LOAN SUPPORT
Contact our Commercial Loan team to discuss flexible options to assist you with the following:
- Based on need, a payment deferral option for small business and commercial loans
- In consultation with our Bankers and based on financial circumstances and needs, the option to modify loan repayment terms (principal, interest and/or length of the loan)
- SBA Express application processing for bridge-financing for qualified businesses impacted by the pandemic
- Access to capital and continued use of existing lines of credit
CONTACT: 304-728-2419 or 703-443-4485 (Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm); or email at LoanHelp@mybct.com
PERSONAL LOAN SUPPORT
Contact our Personal Loan Support team to discuss flexible options to assist you:
CONTACT: 304-728-2427 (9:00am-5:00pm); or email at RetailLending@mybct.com
MORTGAGE LOAN SUPPORT
- Payment Deferral: Based on need, a payment deferral option for mortgage loans owned and serviced by BCT.
CONTACT: 1-800-296-8431 (Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm); or email at LoanHelp@mybct.com
Centers For Disease Control (CDC) COVID-19 Resources
NATIONAL RESPONSE AND INFORMATION
STATE RESPONSES (States with BCT operations)