BUSINESS ONLINE and MOBILE BANKING UPGRADE
QUICK HELP USER GUIDE and FAQs
[Last updated 10/19/2020]
QUICK HELP USER GUIDE
(Click image to open)
(Click image to open)
NEW! Will there be service interruptions transitioning to the new Online Banking system?
Yes. There will be certain services on our current Online Banking system that will be turned off as we transition to the new system. Below are important dates to help you plan your online transactions.
Monday, October 19, 2020
5:00 p.m. EST
- Current Online Banking (NetTeller) will be available for viewing and inquiries only. No Remote Deposit Captures, transfers, BillPay, or other transactions will be available. Additionally, no new initiation of ACH/Wires will be available. ** Any ACH items that have already been scheduled will be processed.
- Current Mobile Banking system will be disabled.
- Bank to Bank transfers will be disabled.
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
7:00 a.m. EST
- Welcome to the NEW BCT Online Banking! LOGIN from our website’s homepage at mybct.bank.
- Download the new BCT Mobile App for Business from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Search for 'Bank of Charles Town Business' to find the Business App.
NEW! Will there be training available for the new Business system?
Yes. We offered a virtual training session on the fundamentals of the new Online Banking system on October 15 via a live Zoom conference. Alice Frazier, President & CEO, welcomed everyone and was followed by our Cash Management leadership team with a visual, step-by-step tutorial on critical features of the system.
Recording of Virtual Training
NEW! What are the ACH and Wire Cutoff Times with the new system?
- ACH Cutoff - 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Wire Cutoff - No changes. Cutoff times remain the same for Wires.
NEW! Will I need to update my BCT Business Mobile App?
Yes, the previous mobile app will not work. Download the new BCT Business Mobile App from the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
BCT Business Mobile App - Apple Devices
BCT Business Mobile App - Android Devices
NEW! Will I be able to deposit checks using the new Business Mobile App?
Yes. The process to make a mobile deposit of a check(s) using our BCT Mobile App is almost like taking a picture with your device. Simply select "Deposit Check" in the menu and follow the instructions. Your device must have a camera to make a mobile deposit. If you make several check deposits on a regular basis, our Remote Deposit Capture service may be a better fit. You will receive a check deposit machine for your office just like the ones our Tellers use. If interested, contact our Cash Management Support team at 304-728-2409 or by email at CMSupport@mybct.com.
When will funds be available?
Funds are available from mobile deposits using the BCT Business Mobile App the next business day after clearing our approval process. This is a change from the previous mobile deposit process.
NEW! How do I update my email address and other contact information in the new Online Banking system?
See the QUICK HELP USER GUIDE and review the My Settings section of the guide. There are step-by-step instructions included in that section.
Why is the BCT Online and Mobile banking experience changing?
We have been making many improvements as a result of the Customer Experience survey in 2019 and other feedback. We will upgrade to a new Online and Mobile Banking solution to provide a more powerful and personalized customer experience with new innovative features and tools.
What is different about the new Business Online and Mobile Banking solution?
The new Business Online and Mobile Banking solution will include several enhancements and new features, including:
- A seamless, personalized banking experience across all devices including an optional view of business and personal accounts
- Quicker access to key features, making it easier to find the information and tools you need
- Customizable reports for your business needs
- Mobile secure approvals for Wires and ACH, including payroll
- Control your company’s Debit Cards by individual or group: spending & geographic limits, turn cards On/Off, and more (this feature to be added after launch)
When will the upgrade take place?
The new Business Online and Mobile Banking solution will launch on October 20, 2020. Our Cash Management support team will be contacting current Cash Management customers to provide important information. You will also receive a detailed Quick Help User Guide to your primary address the first week of October. (A public version is above.)
If you are a business customer who currently uses our Personal Online Banking system, you will receive a Personal Quick Help User Guide in the mail with details for LOGIN and how to use the new Personal system. To be prepared, be sure to update all contact information.
How will I LOGIN to the new Business Online Banking system?
Our Cash Management Support team personally contacted Business Online Banking and Cash Management customers to explain the new system and LOGIN process. If you need further assistance, contact our Cash Management Support team directly at 304-728-2409 or by email at CMSupport@mybct.com.
What about BillPay? Will I need to make any changes?
Good news. All of your BillPay accounts and payees will transfer seamlessly to the new Online Banking solution. Any scheduled payments setup within your current NetTeller BillPay will continue as usual in the new Business Online Banking BillPay system.