“Stacey is a welcome addition to our Loudoun Advisory Board,” stated Alice Frazier, BCT President and CEO. “She brings extraordinary community experience in Loudoun County and Northern Virginia that will inform our strategy and enable us to make new and lasting relationships in the local business and non-profit communities.”
Metcalfe is Executive Director and CEO of Morven Park. Located in Leesburg, Virginia, Morven Park is a 1,000 acre non-profit historic estate that welcomes over 450,000 visitors a year and includes the Morven Park International Equestrian Center and the iconic Greek revival Davis Mansion, home to former Virginia Governor Westmorland Davis. Prior to Morven Park, Metcalfe served as Director of Western Region Government and Community Relations with Inova Health System, Northern Virginia’s leading non-profit healthcare provider.
Community service is important to Metcalfe. She serves with several organizations including the Loudoun Economic Development Advisory Commission (Member), Friends of Loudoun Mental Health (Advisory Board), 100WomenStrong (Member), Loudoun County School Business Partnership Executive Council (Member), and is the Immediate Past Chair of the Board of Directors for the Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce.
Metcalfe is a graduate of Penn State University and completed the Harvard University Business Leadership program for Leading Transformation.
For over 20 years Metcalfe has made her home in Loudoun County, Virginia where she enjoys spending time in Morven Park and downtown Leesburg with her husband (Ed) and Great Dane (Scooby Roo). She is also an avid runner and can be found exploring Loudoun County early mornings with the Ashburn Area Running Club.
Advisory Board members serving Loudoun County, Virginia are:
- Kristina Bouweiri (Chair), President & CEO of Reston Limousine
- Paige Buscema, President of Eyetopia, Inc.
- Bob Caines, Principal of The Bob Caines Team, Re/Max Select Properties, Inc.
- Gary Clemens, Clerk of the Circuit Court, Loudoun County, VA
- Matthew Lowers, President of Wholesale Screening Solutions (WSS)
- Chauvon McFadden, Principal of Crimson Wealth Strategies
- Stacey Metcalf, Executive Director and CEO of Morven Park
- Susan Mitchell, President & CEO of Guardians of Honor, LLC (GOH)
- Bernard Mustafa, Co-Founder/CEO of BE FIT Technologies
- Tony Stafford, Owner of Ford’s Fish Shack
- Sonny Swann, Owner and Vice President of Climatic Heating and Cooling, Inc.
- Katie Wilson, President and Chief Marketect of The Market Group, Inc.
The Advisory Board meets regularly with BCT management. In addition, they will represent BCT at business and community functions, serving as BCT’s champions.