COMING IN OCTOBER!
PERSONAL ONLINE and MOBILE BANKING Upgrade
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
[Last updated 9/1/2020]
Why is the BCT Online and Mobile banking experience changing?
We have been making many improvements as a result of the Customer Experience survey in 2019 and other feedback. We will upgrade to a new Online and Mobile Banking solution to provide a more powerful and personalized customer experience with new innovative features and tools.
What is different about the new Online and Mobile Banking solution?
The new Online and Mobile Banking solution will include several enhancements and new features, including:
- After your initial LOGIN to the new system, there will be no need to update passwords due to enhanced multi-factor security
- Money Management tools to help you set goals, manage budgets and more
- A seamless, personalized banking experience across multiple devices
- A robust mobile app allowing you to deposit checks plus make most transactions found on the desktop version
- Control your BCT Debit Cards by dollar amount, geographic location, and parental limits plus your cards can be turned ON and Off at will (this feature to be added after launch)
- Quicker access to key features, making it easier to find the information and tools you need
When will the upgrade take place?
The new Online and Mobile Banking solution will launch the latter part of October 2020. We will provide important dates and times for your planning and preparation well in advance. Stay tuned! To be prepared, be sure to update all contact information for future communications.
How do I update my email address in my current NetTeller Online Banking?
1. LOGIN to NetTeller and proceed to the PERSONAL tab. Click OPTIONS.
2. Verify or change your email address.
How will I LOGIN to the new Personal Online Banking system?
The new Personal Online Banking solution will not be available until the latter part of October. We will be communicating several times with you between now and then. Details about LOGIN procedures will be provided closer to that time. No need to worry. We're always available to help.
What about BillPay? Will I need to make any changes?
Good news. All of your BillPay accounts and payees will transfer seamlessly to the new Online Banking solution. Any scheduled payments setup within your current NetTeller BillPay will continue as usual in the new Personal Online Banking BillPay system.
Will I need to update my BCT Mobile App?
Yes, but not until the new Online Banking system is launched. At that time you will need to download the new app. The old app will not work. You will download the app from Apple Store or Google Play Store. More information about the mobile app will be communicated closer to launch.