Dear Valued BCT Customer,
As always, our desire is to provide positive experiences that are meaningful to your financial journey. To help us know how we’re doing, we will conduct our second Customer Experience Survey. Your feedback provides clarity about what is working well and where we need to improve.
Here are a few examples of improvements made due to your feedback in the last survey:
- Many conveyed you wanted a more modern Online and Mobile Banking experience, including no need to update passwords. We delivered this for you in October 2020.
- Loan statement improvements was consistently requested, including electronic availability that provides additional time to make payments. We delivered this over the summer of 2020.
- Several specifically requested Apple Pay. We delivered this for you in August 2020.
On February 17, 2021, we will begin the Customer Experience Survey. We are offering you two convenient ways to complete and submit the survey:
- Email – You will receive an email from BCT with a link to the survey, along with instructions. To encourage your candor, survey responses will be randomly tabulated. Your email address will not be identified with your survey responses.
- Branch – You may visit one of our branches to complete and submit the survey. One drop box will be available at each branch with paper surveys near the drop box.
As noted, the survey will be available beginning on February 17, 2021 and should be submitted no later than March 12, 2021. Please, only one survey submission per customer.
To show our appreciation, customers who submit a completed survey will be eligible to win one of five $100 VISA gift cards.* More details about this and other elements of the survey will be provided with the survey notification on February 17th. Be watching your inbox, our website, and branches.
Please feel free to contact a BCT Call Center Representative with any questions at 1-800-296-8431, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Eastern Time. We are happy to assist you.
Thank you in advance for your participation.
Alice P. Frazier
President and CEO
*Surveys will be made available on February 17, 2021. All surveys must be submitted by March 12, 2021. Completed surveys are eligible to be entered in this drawing for one of five $100 Visa Gift Cards. Completed online surveys will automatically be eligible for the drawing. Paper surveys will be eligible by writing on the survey, “Enter Visa Gift card drawing,” as well as providing an email address or phone number. Only one survey submission per customer and only one winner per household. BCT employees, Directors, Advisory Board members, and their immediate family members are ineligible. No purchase necessary to enter. To enter, visit a BCT branch to submit a survey form with your name, email address or telephone number.