A Client Care Center Specialist will have a passion for providing an Amazing Client Experience by supporting existing and potential clients through phone and electronic points of contact. A Client Care Center Specialist will answer questions, offer problem resolution, and troubleshoot digital programs all in a fast-paced, client-focused environment.
Reports To: Bank Officer/Client Care Center Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ability to interact (in person, phone, and electronic communication) with the public well and to deal effectively with their questions or problems.
• Knows the Bank’s products and services thoroughly and seeks out opportunities to explain, promote, or sell products/services.
• Continuously demonstrates a helpful, friendly attitude and is committed to providing excellent client service.
• Models the amazing client experience for other employees.
• Handles client complaints or questions with composure and determines the action to be taken to remedy the situation.
• Effective use of the Avaya phone system to answer and transfer calls.
• Effective use of NCR Secure Support and other technical programs to respond to client inquiries.
• Maintain and project the Bank’s reputation through professional and courteous interactions with clients.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, employees, and officials in other departments.
• Researching and resolving client inquiries via telephone, e-mail, and other secure support programs.
• Provide client support for electronic banking products and services, including Online and Mobile Banking, and Bill Payment.
• Promptly resolve client inquiries and issues regarding new accounts, existing accounts, debit cards, loans, payments, automatic transfers, interest rates, and investment inquiries in a professional manner.
• Complete account related inquiries, online banking, and mobile banking troubleshooting independently.
• Provides information to clients on Bank policies, procedures, and programs.
• Adhere to Client Care Center performance metrics to ensure service levels and client expectations are consistently achieved.
• Ability to quickly learn and retain information regarding product and system knowledge.
• Maintains awareness of and adheres to Bank’s compliance requirements and risk management concepts, expectations, policies, and procedures and applies them to daily tasks.
• Collaborates with manager and team with other duties as assigned.
• Maintains neat and orderly work area and ensures that all negotiable and confidential records (physical and digital) are properly secured at all times.
• Understands role in case of disaster or robbery, whether victim or bystander, and knows proper post-robbery procedures.
• Professional appearance that evokes the client’s trust.
• Adheres to all bank policies and procedures and to internal controls and system access.
• Self-Development: pursue additional education or training to remain current, improve knowledge, and diversify skills.
• Client confidentiality: never reveal or divulge client information to anyone outside of the Bank.
• Versatility: Ability to multi-task under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Self-Awareness: able to maintain composure and remain patient under all circumstances.
• Teamwork: Work closely with teammates to achieve department goals and support an engaging and welcoming atmosphere.
• Communication: the ability to receive and share information with others verbally, nonverbally, and in writing.
• Problem Solving: creatively find solutions to overcome client obstacles no matter the complexity.
• Adaptability: show resilience in changing situations and be flexible with duties and responsibilities.
• Active Listening: Understand client concerns and overcome objections; provide assistance with escalated client inquiries.
• Technical Skills: Technical proficiency in software navigation and troubleshooting.
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of bank policies, procedures and resources.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Job requires a high school diploma or equivalent with adequate proficiency in language, math and reasoning skills.
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications.
• One-year experience in a retail banking, call center or electronic services (ACH) field with equal responsibilities is preferred.
• Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
BCT is a 100% smoke-free company.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee may regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all duties/responsibilities required of position. Duties/responsibilities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
BCT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
BCT supports a workforce of diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility