ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
• Ability to meet the public well and to deal effectively with their questions or concerns
• Possess thorough knowledge of Bank’s products and services
• Looks for opportunities to explain, promote, or sell products/services
• Continuously demonstrates a helpful, friendly attitude and is committed to providing excellent client service
• Serves as a model of excellent client service to other employees
• Drive traffic to BCT digital properties
• Develop a strategic digital plan for the Company, including budget recommendations
• Plan and execute all digital marketing to include SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Design, build and maintain BCT’s social media presence within policy
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Coordinate with SVP’s strategic initiatives by preparing production of other promotion and communication channels beyond digital.
• Represent Marketing and Communications in strategic meetings and initiate project plans to coordinate with appropriate staff
• Identify trends and insights, and recommend spend and performance based on insights
• Identify new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with BCT business lines to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Provide actionable analysis to evaluate end-to-end client experience across multiple channels and client touch-points
• Build conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies and provide perspective for adoption where appropriate
• Work effectively with BCT employees, shareholders, Directors, and Advisory Boards within BCT’s core values
• Manage inventory and distribution of promotional items to business lines within budget
• Track and document spending for Advertising, Sponsorships, and Contributions, and other G/Ls assigned to department.
• Record and report employee volunteer hours
• Communicate internally about digital campaigns and other Marketing initiatives as appropriate
• Participate in and support events, sponsorships, and community initiatives as needed
• Manage support staff
• Other duties as required
• Maintains neat and orderly work area and ensures that all negotiables and confidential records are properly secured each day
• Understands role in case of robbery, whether victim or bystander, and knows proper post-robbery procedures
• Professional appearance that evokes the client’s trust
• Adheres to all bank policies and procedures and to internal controls and system access restrictions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Ability to adhere to BCT’s Core Values: Integrity, Teamwork, Growth, Client Commitment, Community Focus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of digital marketing
• Ability to effectively utilize digital marketing support tools such as Hootsuite, Emma, Google Business Platform, Google Advertising, Google GA4 Analytics, Google Search Console, Social Media platforms, and other digital support platforms
• Ability to quickly learn and effectively utilize website CMS, bank networks and intranet
• Proven success in collaboration and working with teams and individuals
• Working knowledge or ability to quickly learn graphic design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
• Self-motivated and ability to work to plan
• Attention to detail
• Ability to support events and initiatives beyond general business hours and weekends
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field; 1-3 years of experience in Marketing or Social Media business production; or 4-5 years in Bank sales or service.
BCT is a 100% smoke-free company
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds; and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all duties/responsibilities that are required of position. Duties/responsibilities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
BCT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
BCT supports a workforce of diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility