“We are pleased to have Danny join our Advisory Board in our fast-growing Loudoun and Northern Virginia market,” stated Alice Frazier, BCT President and CEO. “Danny’s proven success in developing cross-cultural business and civic communities will provide BCT new and interesting strategic opportunities.”
Vargas is Founder and President of VARCom Solutions, a nationally recognized marketing, public relations, and professional services firm. Prior experience included executive roles with AOL, France Telecom, and Global One leading multinational sales and marketing initiatives in the United States, Latin America, and Europe. He served seven years on active duty as a United States Air Force intelligence specialist.
A prolific leader in municipal and civic affairs, Vargas is Chairman of the Virginia Advisory Committee to the US Commission on Civil Rights , Founder/Chairman/CEO of the American Latino Veterans Association, and Chairman of the GO Northern Virginia economic development initiative. Additionally, he is Chairman Emeritus of the Friends of the National Museum of the American Latino, past Chairman of the Virginia Board of Workforce Development (a gubernatorial appointee), past Chairman of Leadership Fairfax, and past Chairman of the Dulles Regional Chamber of Commerce.
Vargas was named “Most Influential People in D.C.” by Washingtonian Magazine. Additionally, he was named “101 Most Influential Latinos” in America by Latino Leaders Magazine in 2020, 2021, and 2022. He was also named Minority Business Leader of the Year by the Washington Business Journal.
Making his home in Herndon, Virginia with his wife and two children, Vargas enjoys spending time with his family and working to have the greatest positive impact in the community for the most people possible.
Advisory Board members serving the Loudoun County, Virginia market are:
- Kristina Bouweiri (Chair), President & CEO of Reston Limousine
- Paige Buscema, President of Eyetopia, Inc.
- Bob Caines, Principal of The Bob Caines Team, Re/Max Select Properties, Inc.
- Gary Clemens, Clerk of the Circuit Court, Loudoun County, VA
- Matthew Lowers, President of Wholesale Screening Solutions (WSS)
- Chauvon McFadden, Principal of Crimson Wealth Strategies
- Stacey Metcalfe, Executive Director and CEO of Morven Park
- Susan Mitchell, President & CEO of Guardians of Honor, LLC (GOH)
- Bernard Mustafa, Co-Founder/CEO of BE FIT Technologies
- Tony Stafford, Owner of Ford’s Fish Shack
- Sonny Swann, Owner and Vice President of Climatic Heating and Cooling, Inc.
- Danny Vargas, Founder & President of VARCom Solutions
- Katie Wilson, President and Chief Marketect of The Market Group, Inc.
The Advisory Board meets regularly with BCT management. In addition, they will represent BCT at business and community functions, serving as BCT’s champions.