New Look. Same BCT. Same LOGIN.
We are continually looking for ways to enhance your experience at BCT. Digital Banking services are an increasingly important way to bank, especially when visiting a branch is inconvenient or restricted. You will see several upgraded and new services over the coming months. One of the first will be a new website.
Our new and improved BCT website will be launching soon! With several enhancements and upgrades, you will experience a safer, easier, and more convenient website.
ENHANCEMENTS and FEATURES
Safety and Security - www.mybct.bank (dot BANK)
Our domain will change from .COM to .BANK. Don't worry, the .COM address will redirect to the new .BANK address. Our new website address will be www.mybct.bank. It will provide many added benefits. Here are a few reasons we are moving to .BANK:
- Only verified banks can use the .BANK domain.
- There is a higher level of mandated security than with commercial domain sites (.com).
- There is stronger encryption required.
- There is mandated adherence to security requirements developed by the American Banker Association, representing all banks.
- There are enhanced protections against phishing and spoofing.
- Redirection to fake bank websites are prevented
With these and several other features, mybct.bank will be a safer and more secure digital experience.
Online Banking Login
- First and foremost, your login information will remain the same as it is today.
- You will LOGIN exactly as you do today except the USER ID is entered in the LOGIN box on the homepage. In the example above, the red call-out shows the new LOGIN box.
- You can also LOGIN from any page by clicking the LOGIN button located in the top right corner.
Find Information Easier
- Our new website will have a modern and intuitive design, making it much easier to find information.
- It is designed for all screen sizes, whether a mobile smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer. You'll have access to the same information and functionality regardless of screen size or device!*
- Our new Locations feature will include BCT branches and ATMs as well as the over 55,000 AllPoint® Network ATMs. A geocentric map will automatically pinpoint your location and quickly show you the nearest branch or ATM.
If you have any questions or need help, contact our Customer Care Center at 1-800-296-8431.
* Mobile devices including smartphones and tablets require digital connectivity. Usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.