New Look. Same BCT. Same Login.
We are continually looking for ways to enhance your experience at BCT. Digital Banking services are an increasingly important way to bank, especially when visiting a branch is inconvenient or restricted. You will see several upgraded and new services over the coming months. One of the first was this new website.
Our new and improved BCT website launched July 22, 2020. With several enhancements and upgrades, you will experience a safer, easier, and more convenient website.
ENHANCEMENTS and FEATURES
Safety and Security - www.mybct.bank (dot BANK)
Our domain changed from .COM to .BANK. Don't worry, the .COM address will redirect to the new .BANK address. Our new website address is www.mybct.bank. It provides many added benefits. Here are a few reasons we changed to .BANK:
- Only verified banks can use the .BANK domain.
- There is a higher level of mandated security than with commercial domain sites (.com).
- There is stronger encryption required.
- There is mandated adherence to security requirements developed by the American Banker Association, representing all banks.
- There are enhanced protections against phishing and spoofing.
- Redirection to fake bank websites are prevented.
With these and several other features, mybct.bank will be a safer and more secure digital experience for you.
Online Banking Login
- First and foremost, your login information remains the same as it was under the pervious website.
- The LOGIN process is exactly the same, too. Enter your User ID and be redirected to the final LOGIN page where you verify a photo security feature and enter your Password in the Login box. For mobile users, you will tap Login and enter User ID as noted with the same procedure thereafter.
- In October, 2020, the entire BCT Online Banking LOGIN process will move to our homepage. But for now as noted above, it is currently exactly the same as on our previous website.
Find Information Easier
- Our new website will have a modern and intuitive design, making it much easier to find information.
- It is designed for all screen sizes, whether a mobile smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer. You'll have access to the same information and functionality regardless of screen size or device!*
- Our new Locations feature will include BCT branches and ATMs as well as the over 55,000 AllPoint® Network ATMs. A geocentric map will automatically pinpoint your location and quickly show you the nearest branch or ATM.
Enjoy the new website! Let us know if you have any questions by calling the Customer Care Center at 1-800-296-8431.
* Mobile devices including smartphones and tablets require digital connectivity. Usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.