Supports the Branch Network and Commercial Department as a Cash Management Support Representative with primary focus on Cash Management services. Cash Management Support, such as:
- ACH Payroll Services
- Internet Wire Services
- Remote Deposit Services
- Positive Pay Services
- Account Reconcilement Services
- ACH Cash Concentration Services
- Merchant Services
- Cash Sweep Services
Also, serve as a contact person for internal and external customers regarding these services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to deal effectively with businesses, answer their questions and assist with issues or problems as they arise.
- Continuously demonstrates a helpful, friendly attitude and is committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Serves as a model of excellent customer service to other employees.
- Handles customer complaints or questions and refers them to the appropriate party to remedy the situation.
- Works with business customers at their location to configure various Cash Management services.
- Ability to work with business accountholders in determining services need in the Cash Management Space.?
Commercial Cash Management Support
- Attend the weekly Commercial Team Meeting to assist the Commercial Team with their business clients needs.
- Participate in client and prospect sales calls with the sale lead as a cash management subject matter expert.
- Maintain an Excel spreadsheet tracking the current Cash Management Services pipeline.
- Provide timely response to all customer inquires.
- Assist Mortgage, Commercial and Retail Divisions on Cash Management Inquiries
- Set up new Business Cash Management users on the Business Online Banking platform.
- Other duties that may be assigned by management.
- Adheres to all bank policies and procedures and to internal controls and system access restrictions.
- Maintains neat and orderly work area and ensures that all negotiables and confidential records are properly secured.
- Understands role in case of robbery, whether victim or bystander, and knows proper post-robbery procedures.
- Presents professional appearance that evokes the customer’s trust.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with department co-workers and employees and officers in other departments.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the Cash Management Business Online Banking Clients.
- Self-Development: pursue additional education or training to remain current, improve knowledge, and diversify skills.
- Customer confidentiality - never reveals or divulges customer information to anyone outside of the bank.
- Versatility - Ability to multi-task under pressure and fast paced environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates/ bachelor’s degree or at least 2-3 years of business support experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Position requires a person with a pleasant and professional personality who has excellent customer service skills, has good organizational skills, and has good time management skills.
- Ability to adhere to BCT’s Core Values: Integrity, Teamwork, Growth, Customer Commitment, Community Focus.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a group, is essential.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral or written instructions
- Must have ability to operate a computer, adding machine, and standard office equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as contracts, and business financial statements.
- Ability to speak in a clear and understandable manner and write legibly.
- Ability to apply common sense in understanding and carrying out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to attend any internal or external training courses deemed necessary for continuing education in the respective field.
BCT is a 100% smoke-free company.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.