Apply your knowledge of finance to real-world financial modeling, analysis, and reporting with our experienced finance team at BCT-Bank of Charles Town. Our growth-oriented company provides you with valuable learning opportunities as you share your ideas and creativity with the team.
Reports To: Chief Financial Officer
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Administrative and Financial Functions
- Assist with financial analysis.
- Provide general accounting / finance support.
- Help with accounts payable processing.
- Assist with statistical analysis and other special projects.
- Ability to adhere to BCT’s Core Values: Integrity, Teamwork, Growth, Customer Commitment, Community Focus.
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with our experienced team of finance professionals.
- Hands-on application of finance principles in a fast-paced work environment.
- Opportunity to participate in networking events
- Other finance area functions and special projects as assigned.
- Adhere to all Bank policies and procedures and to internal controls and system access restrictions.
- Maintain neat and orderly work area and ensure that all negotiables and confidential records are properly secured.
- Present professional appearance that evokes the customer’s trust.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related major
BCT is a 100% smoke-free company.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and may frequently have to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.